12/6/11

Peliculas Asiaticas Vistas

Mi Pequeña Lista de Peliculas Asiaticas Vistas (Porque Gringas y Demas ya vi muchas o.o)

*#*
  • 10 Promises to my Dog
  • 100 Days with Mr Arrogant
  • 19 / Nineteen
  • 2 Faces of My Girlfriend
  • 200 Pounds Beauty 
*A*
  • A Millionarie's First Love
  • A Perfect Match
  • ATM: Er Rak Error
  • Attack on the Pin-Up Boys
*B*
  • Baby and Me
  • Bad Girls
  • BANDAGE
  • Beijing Love Story
  • Big Mama:  SS501 Special 
  • Bye Old Days
*C*
  • Changing Partners
  • Chilling Romance
  • Chong Qing Love Story 
  • CJ7
  • Codename: Jackal is Comming
  • Contract Lover
*D*
  • Dalilah, Before
  • Dating on the Earth
  • Diary of A Serial Killer
  • Disney High School Musical: China
  • Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins
*E*
  • Egg
  • Erotibot 
  • Escaping From Charisma
*F*
  • Finding Mr Right
  • Fly Dady Fly
*G*
  • Get Married 
  • Get Married 2
  • Girls Scout
*H*
  • Hana Yori Dango Live Final
  • Happy Birthday
  • Haru: An Unforgettable Day in Korea
  • He was Cool
  • Heartbreak Library
  • Heaven's Postman
  • Hectopascal 
  • Hello Stranger
  • Hold-Up Down
  • How to Date An Otaku Girl
*I*
  • If I Were You
  • Innocent Step
  • Invitation Only
*L*
  • Let's Get Married
  • Longinus
  • Love 50%
  • Love in Magic
  • Love Me Not
  • Love So Divine
  • Lovely Complex Movie
  • Lovers' Concerto
*M*
  • Marriage with a Fool
  • Marrying High School Girl
  • Marrying the Mafia 
  • Miss Change
  • Mr 3 Minutes
  • Mr Wacky
  • Mulan
  • My Darling FBI
  • My Girlfriend is an Agent
  • My Little Bride
  • My Mighty Princess
  • My PS Partner
  • My Sassy Girl
  • My Tutor Friend
  • My Tutor Friend 2
  • My Wife is a Gangster
  • My Wife is a Gangster 2
  • My Wife is a Gangster 3
*N*
  • NANA
  • NANA 2
*O*
  • Once More Heartbeat
  • One Person One Flower
  • Ouran High School Host Club, The Movie 
*P*
  • Paradise Kiss
  • Penny Pinchers
  • Perfect Couple
  • Petty Romance
  • Please Teach Me English 
  • Plum Blossom
  • Plump Revolution 
*Q*
  • Qing Dao Love Story
*R*
  • Ranma 1/2
  • Ringu
  • Romantic Island
  • Runway Cop 
*S*
  • Seducing Mr. Perfect
  • Sensitive Couple
  • Serching for the Elephant
  • Sex is Zero
  • Sex is Zero 2
  • Shanghai Love Market
  • Shanghai Love Story
  • Shotgun Love
  • Sophie's Dating Manual
  • Soy un Cyborg
  • Speedy Scandal
  • SS501 Big Mama 
  • Summer Time 
*T*
  • Ten Years From Now
  • The Beast and the Beauty
  • The Classic
  • The First Time
  • The Legend
  • The Legend 2
  • The Naked Kitchen
  • The Sorcerer and the White Snake
  • Tonari no 801-Chan
  • Too Beautiful to Lie 
*U*
  • Unstopabble Marriage
  • Una Pequeña Cosa Llamada Amor
*V*
  • Vampire Cop Ricky
  • Volcano High School



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

† Aigoo!! Deja Tu Huellita =D †

Related Posts with Thumbnails